Thank you for visiting our website. Please read these terms and conditions of use before using this site which is operated by the Trefoil Guild ('we' or 'us').
We operate this site for the purpose of advertising our products and services to customers and potential customers. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in return for which we will provide you with access.
From time to time we may modify the terms and conditions, so please continue to review the conditions whenever you access or use this site. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, then you should not use this site.
Please note that:
1. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions which take effect on your use of the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not use the website for purchasing products.
2. We agree to supply products to you through this website and you agree to accept the products available through this website subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We may make various changes to the terms and conditions set out below (and without notice to you) by updating postings on this part of the website. Your continued use of this website after such changes have been made shall be deemed to constitute your binding acceptance of such changes.
3. All copyrights on this website are strictly reserved to the Trefoil Guild, including illustrations, pictures, sounds, scripts, animation and any other material appearing on the website
In accessing the Trefoil Guild website, you agree that you will use the contents for your own private use, and not make any alterations, store or copy any part of the website without the written permission of the Trefoil Guild, in line with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The supplier of goods purchased pursuant to these terms and conditions is: The Trefoil Guild, Registered office: 17-19, Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0PT. Registered in England. (Charity Number 1075232) The Trefoil Guild operates trading as:
The Trefoil Guild
17 – 19 Buckingham Palace Road
020 7834 6242
Making a purchase
All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of VAT. All prices including postage and packing may be subject to change as a result of increase in direct costs or VAT rates.
1. Prices quoted by the Trefoil Guild are strictly net. All payments for products made through this website will be procured through a secure browser. All authority for payments must be made/given at the time of confirming the relevant order. Payments can be made by authorised credit or debit card (we accept all major credit and debit cards except for American Express, Diners Club and Maestro International). No payment shall be deemed to have been received by us until funds are cleared. All orders are subject to your credit/debit card being approved.
2. Please ensure that the expiry date of your credit/debit card is at least 28 days after the agreed or anticipated dispatch date or your confirmed order. As payment is taken just prior to the point of dispatch, if your credit/debit card has expired, we will be unable to take payment to fulfil your order. You agree to indemnify us in full against all administration charges, costs and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment(s) from you in the event of a failed payment.
Postage and packing
Will be charged based on the item you have chosen and will be displayed at point of sale.
Other overseas deliveries will be charged on an individual basis according to weight, size and country (minimum cost of £4.50). Prices for orders up to 10kg will display on site at checkout. For heavier orders a postage price will be emailed for your approval. Please note if you order goods from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which could be levied when the order reaches the delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
Goods will, in the absence of specified notification and/or at your request, normally be dispatched within five working days unless stated on your order. Please allow up to a further three days for delivery. At peak times of the year, such as February and March delivery may take a little longer.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the goods you have ordered, you may return them to us for an exchange or refund at any time during the period of 28 days, beginning from the day on which you receive the goods as the first day, provided you have told us within a reasonable time of receipt of the goods. Goods shall not be accepted for exchange out with this 28 day period except in exceptional circumstances, as to which we shall be the sole judge. You can advise us that you intend to return the goods by:
You can notify us that you want to return the goods by:
You must then return the goods to us as far as practicable in their original condition and packaging.
Your right to cancel your order does not apply to the following unless they are faulty.
You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods to us for exchange or refund, except in cases of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. If your product has unfortunately arrived smashed, please don't try to return it - just contact us to discuss what to do next.
We recommend you obtain a certificate of postage when you return the goods.
Ownership and risk
Ownership and delivery of any products ordered by you through this website will not pass to you, until the price thereof, and all other sums which are, or which have become, due from you to us on any account, have been paid in full. The risk of loss or damage to any products shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
Limitation of liability
The information on this site is posted in good faith but we cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy.
The materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind, including, but without prejudice to the foregoing generality, any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property, save as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, or implied by law.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these terms and conditions if such failure is caused by, or due to, any matter beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation and without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
- Riots or other forms of civil commotion
- Floods, fires or other natural disasters
- Local legislation or regulations (and any changes thereto)
- Any occurance which may be deemed to be an Act of God
- Matters of regional or national crisis e.g. blockade, war etc
You acknowledge that your use of this site and its contents are at your own risk. Under no circumstances will we, our suppliers or other third parties mentioned on this site be liable for any damage, including without limitation, resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption or any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, delict(including negligence) or otherwise. Applicable laws may not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damage so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you in its entirety.
Each provision in these terms and conditions is several. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions (together with any terms and/or conditions set out (or referred to) on any order form on this website which is completed by you) constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your purchase of the relevant products through this website, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding between you and us in relation to such a purchase and may not be varied except as subsequently agreed in writing between you and us.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions (which govern the contractual relationship between you and us) has no right to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions. We may transfer, assign or sub-contract all or any of our rights arising under these terms and conditions to any other party at any time without notice to you.
This website is administered by Trefoil Guild, 17-19 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0PT . We make no representation that this site or its contents are appropriate or available for use outside the UK. Those who access the site do so at their own risk and we are not responsible for compliance with applicable laws or regulations.
Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and Website Traffic Analysis
When a user enters the Trefoil Guild shop website their computer will automatically be issued with ‘cookies’. Cookies are text files which identify users’ computers to the the Trefoil Guild shop server. The website then creates ‘session’ cookies to store some of the preferences of users moving around the website, e.g. retaining a text-only preference.